Friday, May 1, 2009

Wake up to..



A romantic comedy dubbed as the modern Breakfast at Tiffanys..Perfect for an afternoon cosied up with your bestie and a healthy dose of your favourite comfort food :)

Ive really started enjoying Fridays..its the mid weekend day and mornings are fun to wake up and lazily stretch out to unless you blink realize its friday and snooze once more (heaven!!)...I drink my chai, aimlessly read through the paper and breakfast is always my once a week proper sit down treat..Ive been affected by Susan Boyles music so much that todays music tune was Bocelli and Brightman's 'time to say goodbye'..Ive posted it below for you guys whilst you plan the rest of your weekend.



Have a relaxing Friday xx

7 comments:

Fastidious Babe said...

the movie looks fab! audrey tatou looks gorgeous! and omg time to say goodbye is my favourite opera ever! u should check out my twiddeo XD http://beta.twiddeo.com/8d6 <<


I had uni this friday, so u can imagine how crappy my mood is right now.. nothing beats a morning in bed, have a good one xx

KissMyShades said...

The trailer doesn't do the movie justice, I watched this a long time ago and liked it lots-light and funny, Gad ElMaleh is fun to watch too
Enjoy your weekend

PinkChampagne said...

@F.B 7ayatiii! I can imagine how that must have sucked..I hope you managed to enjoy the rest of the weekend though? xx
I couldnt see the link you sent when I tried it. Am heading to your blog now to catch up :)

@KMS...Thank you for the recommendation will check it out xx..why on earth havent you updated yet? >.<

Fastidious Babe said...

PC i just watched the movie.. et je voudrais te dire.. j'aimeraais hmmmm.. mmm..

LOL I LOVED IT!

Fastidious Babe said...

as for the link try this:

http://beta.twiddeo.com/8d6


it should work! xx

Aljoud said...

I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!
Wayid wayid gad eldnyaaa!

PinkChampagne said...

@F.B lool Im glad you had fun with that xxx
@Aljoud!!! I miss you too my lovely...Inty weinn?? Hows life? whats new? lol questions...questions...questions...xxxx