Friday, May 15, 2009

Opulent Glamour



Along with the eagerly anticipated Chanel movie, this winter the movie musical Nine is set to be released..not only does it cast every single actor I love in it (Nicole Kidman,Daniel Day Lewis,Penelope Cruz,Kate Hudson <3 )Marion Cotillard and Dame Judi Dench..but it looks like one of those cinematic artistic masterpieces that transport you to another time and place.

Once again, Im thrilled the weekends here..I think we should add another day to the week and call it Funday lol..Either way, I hope you all have an utterly relaxing Friday xx

3 comments:

Fastidious Babe said...

Wow! looks fabulous! so many good movies coming out! can't wait xD


have a great friday babes xx

InD. said...

I am down for Funday.

PinkChampagne said...

@F.B It makes winters so much fun to look forward to in addition to everything else about the season..Thanks my lovely xx

@InD..Yeah! lol now we're talking :)