Monday, June 1, 2009

Riverdale Wedding Bells?


Yes one of my guilty pleasures is immersing myself in a good Betty and Veronica comic on an afternoon when reality and life would just.need.a.break.
Like most of you they were fun beach reads when we were all in high school..but I kept reading in college to escape from biochem exams and once in a while when I pick up my monthly Vogue, I cant resist those two..they take me back to happier days of carefree teenage fun.
Betty the blonde straight A student known for her sweetness and perfect brownie baking skills, always being placed on the back burner for frenemy Veronica Lodge, daddys little fashionista with attitude and the most luscious bedrooms ever created in comic history, when it came to fighting for Archies affections.
This August apparently with rumours swirling of a proposal to Veronica as Betty walks in, I wonder..is it true? Will 68 years of the Riverdale gang be over after this or will it continue with them no longer being 17?
Will Freckle face actually marry Veronica or will Betty finally land her love of her life?
I cant wait to find out xD






So who do you vote for? lol
Have a bubbly afternoon xx

7 comments:

zuz said...

lool,i love archie;p, i think veronica is the one:p

PinkChampagne said...

@Zuz :) I think it must be a hoax or something lol xx

Fastidious Babe said...

go ronnie xD


im glad he picked her *evil grin* LOL

PinkChampagne said...

@F.B We have yet to see! :) xx

Naser said...

I even forgot they existed.

Aljoud said...

you're too cute!!
*hugs*

PinkChampagne said...

@Naser..I know it seems like ages ago no? :)

@Aljoud...enty alcuter lol *hugsss* xx