Monday, August 20, 2007

Welcome to Insomnia

Tonight seems to be pretty slow and peaceful...been like that for a while...its a lazy summer and I eagerly wait for the begining breezes of winter...
I miss the snow...growing up there'd always be snow every winter and Id press my nose to the window as a child waiting for mom to go upstairs so that I could run off in the night and see if the snowman we built that day would come alive with magic....
I always wanted to grow up so that noone would ever tell me when to go to bed...here I am...wishing I had that childhood back...wishing those dreams and stories and fairytales really were true...when all wasnt well we would hide into our beds under the covers to a lullaby...
As adults we have the voices of our thoughts in the silence of another insomniac night..

Here are my memoirs...

No comments: